In the case of penetration infection to the the tooth cavity and inflammation of nerve is showing the root canal treatment.
In our opinion, a modern dental clinic must have a dental microscope in its arsenal and use it for microscopic root canal treatment. A dental microscope allows the doctor to visualize the root canal. Before the appearance of the microscope, doctors treated the root canals by touch, without seeing the surgical field, we can not qualitatively perform the work that we do not see with the naked eye. With the advent of modern technologies and modern equipment, the doctor is able to qualitatively cure even teeth with highly curved root canals with a microscope. In addition, the treatment under the microscope has another plus – the most gentle treatment of the root canal, thereby eliminating excessive thinning of the root tissue, prolonging the life of the tooth. That is why microscopic root canal treatment is the standard in our clinic.
Our clinic has a “new generation endo” program:
- is a combination of optical zoom (Microscopic root canal treatment) and soft ultrasound, which allows high-quality processing and sealing of root canals with the preservation of healthy dental issues in the maximum amount
- the use of three-dimensional technique of filling root canals by Schilder
- retreatment of root canals is carried out under the operational control of the optical microscope with a preliminary analysis of the CT scan Information
- individual approach to each patient, ongoing dialogue doctor-patient, the demonstration of each treatments stage, the active participation of the patient in the treatment process
Teeth with treated root canals must be strengthened.
There are several options:
- fiberglass pins, that are fixed in the channel and are the continuation of the root for a more uniform load distribution on the tooth followed by coating with composite filling.
- occlusive ceramic plates with overlap of the all chewing surface minimum of 2 mm.